New products purchased from our store are covered by a manufacturer warranty.
*** By paying this invoice you are bound to the terms of this invoice ***
Certificate of Limited Warranty
Bill’s Used Parts, Inc. Warrants All Parts Subject
To the Condition and Limitations Set Forth Below
Bill’s Used Parts. Inc. is continuously striving to be a leader in the Auto Recycling Industry. The utmost care has been taken in the buying, dismantling, testing, and cleaning of the parts you have just purchased so as to assure you many miles of motoring pleasure. If however, a problem should occur, the following procedures shall apply:
1. All engines are warranted against cracked blocks or heads, bad cam or crank shaft, excessive smoking.
2. Engines are left as complete as possible for the convenience of the installer. This warranty does not cover attached items and accessories such as (but not limited to) water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, etc.
3. The used engine you have purchased must have new oil and filter installed upon installation and every 90 days or 3000 miles thereafter.
4. You must tune up the replacement engine upon installation (cap, rotor button, plugs, and plug wires, etc.).
5. This warranty does not cover attached items or accessories (water pump, fuel pump, throttle body, distributor computers, etc.).
6. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order. Transmission must have new seals, filters and new oil installed upon installation into vehicle.
7. Vehicles which have Bill’s used Parts, Inc. engines and transmissions installed must have proper capacity cooling systems that are in good condition.
8. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
9. Warranty is void if heat tabs are melted or removed.
10. Defective engines or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized Bill’s Used Parts, Inc. representative confirms defect.
11. All warranty work must be done by Bill’s Used Parts Inc. certified shop, or permission to do work must be given by an authorized agent of Bill’s Used Parts, Inc.
12. All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent or manager of Bill’s Used Parts, Inc. for this warranty to be valid.
13. Bill’s Used Parts, Inc. at its option, may replace the parts, repair the parts or refund the original purchase price.
14. All implied warranties are limited to the terms of the limited warranty coincidental or incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
15. Warranties on any products sold shall be in effect only for the duration of the express warranties contained herein and upon conclusion of the expressed warranties herein, there shall be no warranties expressed or implied including merchantability and fitness for use on the product sold.
16. This warranty is not transferable and does not cover damage if parts are used in connection with racing purposes or vehicles with racing equipment, or damage by accident or misuse.
17. Improper installation will void warranty.
18. ABSOLUTELY NO LABOR PAID ON REPLACED ITEMS.
19. WARRANTY IS VOID WITHOUT RECEIPT.
20. Warranty is valid for original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
21. 20 handling charge on all returned merchandise. No returns or exchanges after 30 days.
22. No cores accepted after 30 days
23. Bill’s Used Parts, Inc. does not assume responsibility for towing charges, layup time, and telephone, loss due to down time, cost of lodging, and cost of vehicle use, inconvenience, car or truck rental, or labor cost.
24. When buyer originally paid by check, refund will be paid by check in 5 working days from the date the return was accepted.
25. Parts that are disassembled by customer will have no warranty and cannot be returned.
26. Instructions on the Warranty Procedures Tag, attached to your part, must be followed in order for warranty to be valid.